Translate

Thursday

March 27



As spring returns I marvel at the increased sound of Canadian geese traveling back to the watershed area near our home. The calls overhead from large groups of Canada Geese flying in V-shaped formation signal the transition into a new season.

As a young child, my mother was enamored by the view of geese flying high in the sky and always directed my attention to the honking and V-shaped unity. My mother and I took time to watch and marvel as members of the flock took turns helping with the lead position.

I compare the flight of geese to our brothers and sisters in faith. Are you connected in a V-shaped community? Is there someone who needs your strength and perhaps you to take the lead?


Dear God, today direct my prayers to someone who needs my strength and support. Make it clear how my actions can offer what is needed. Place this person on my heart and thoughts this day. Help me take the lead and reach out to one of the flock.





No comments: