Translate

Wednesday

March 19





Spring is here! I know that because, instead of another day of snow, it is rained. I never thought I would be thanking God for rain on top of several inches of snow, but that is exactly what I have been doing. Many times our blessing come in unexpected packages and today is one of those times.

Dearest Lord and Savior,
Thank you for the seasons that bring all kinds of surprises. The bright colors of the fall, the crisp air of early winter followed by the sparkling snowflakes, the rain that promises spring, and the first time we get to relax in the sun in the summer. Help me to take time out to remember that it is by Your hand that these gifts of change come to us.

I realize that sometimes the changes that You bring are not always what we expect.  Whether or not we are ready, you have plans for us. Help me to accept those circumstances with the same wonder and excitement that seizes me as the seasons change.  
Open my eyes to possibilities!
Amen 

No comments: