Translate

Tuesday

July 21







Each day finds me making a "to do" list for the day. I have 24 hours in a day to accomplish what I think needs to get done. I mark off the completed tasks. Some of the items on my list get done and some get moved to the next day. Is God on my list?
Is the first thing on my list to ask God to guide me for the day?  The Lord says that each  day I will be guided along the best path and advised and watched over. Why would I not want God on my list. Not to be checked off as a task, but there as a permanent "to do."

Prayer
Lord, help me to always have you first on my list. Guide me each day and show me the path you want me to take.


The Lord says "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." Psalm 33:8

No comments: