Translate

Saturday

July 11



Have you ever seen those jugglers who start with a ball or two, then add a couple more, then add a knife, then add a chainsaw or something in flames?  They are amazingly skilled.  Once, I saw a juggler who had an assistant keep adding more and more bowling pins as he tossed them higher and higher until he actually dropped them all.

I can feel like that juggler sometimes!  If someone adds one more thing to what I am doing, I will lose it all.  Have you ever felt that way?

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  Matthew 11: 28-30


No comments: