Translate

Wednesday

September 9



Are you a person who constantly worries about what is going on in your
life or what may happen? You may be feeling overwhelmed about problems
concerning your health, finances, or a difficult relationship or situation.
Do these worries keep you awake at night? God doesn't want us to worry.
God wants us to pray about all things and hand over these worries to him.
I have found when I do so, I am more likely find answers or gain a different
perspective. Also I do experience a sense of peace that I know only God can
give me in dealing with these problems.

Father, help me to bring all things to you in prayer. Amen

Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need,
and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace,
which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will
guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: