Translate

Tuesday

June 9


We all have times when we feel overwhelmed in our lives. No matter our age,
we all face challenges and may sometimes wonder how we will get through
these times. Some of these challenges may involve relationships, our careers, or
possibly health problems. How do you deal with these times in your lives? Do you
feel so stressed and worried that you can't even think? Does your anxiety level continue
to climb? Do you begin to feel hopeless? God reminds us that He is with us and will
give us strength and wisdom during these times. We need to focus on Him, and He
will see us through these times.

Don't be afraid for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will
strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand.  Isaiah 41:10



No comments: