Translate

Tuesday

June 23



Who is God?


God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet.
God is sheer mercy and grace; not easily angered, he’s rich in love.
He doesn’t endlessly nag and scold, nor hold grudges forever.
He doesn’t treat us as our sins deserve, nor pay us back in full for our wrongs.
As high as heaven is over the earth, so strong is his love to those who know him.
God’s love is ever and always eternally present to all who know him.
Excerpted from Psalm 103:8-17. The Message

Dear God,

I am certain that you want to be good to me and are just waiting for me to ask. And when I do, I know that my asking will fall short of your giving. Help me to spread my arms and welcome you into my life. Help me to live larger in you and to feel the divine embrace of your love. Amen.


No comments: