Translate

Monday

March 9


Do you ever ask God to take away your pain? That pain may be caused by the death of someone dear to us, a diagnosis of a serious illness, broken relationships, disappointing behavior of a family member or friend, or not getting that job you had wanted. No one escapes pain during their life time. Where do you turn when you are experiencing pain?  Some people try to ease their pain with food, or alcohol. Some withdraw from family and friends. Others may turn to God.  God doesn't promise us a life without pain, but he does promise he will be there for us. During painful times, I find that I become closer to God.  I know when I ask him for strength, he will give it to me. I know God will be with me and see me through difficult times. When I look back on these painful times, I can see how God was working in my life, helping me through these difficulties.

When I pray you answer me: you encourage me by giving me the
strength I need.  Psalm 138:3

No comments: