Translate

Saturday

March 21


I am sad today.  Some things have happened that disappointed and frustrated me.  There are times when I simply want to walk away from a situation or a group.  I think we all feel that way sometimes. Does God feel that way?  From our reading of scripture, we know that God has expressed feelings of disappointment, frustration, and even anger.  BUT, God never walks away.  God has never abandoned us, and God never will.

Patient and loving God, thank you for loving us and for always reaching out to us- always, even when we turn away.  Please help me to see the ways that I disappoint you and help me to follow you more closely.  Grant me patience with others so that I may be a blessing for them and that they may be blessings for me.  May your kingdom of mercy, forgiveness, and joy be more and more a reality!  Amen.

No comments: