Translate

Sunday

April 13




“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”    Proverbs 3:5-6

TRUST… In whom do you put your trust?
 Jesus was surrounded by family and friends during his ministry here on earth.  There were good times and bad, sad times and happy ones. Ever Peter one of His strongest disciples and supporter betrayed him. But Jesus put His trust in God His father.  Jesus was given a job while here on earth, and He trusted that God would be with him as he carried out that ministry.
Jesus wants us to put our trust in Him.  He wants us to rely on Him, and be in a relationship with Him. 

 Dear Lord,

I pray this day that I will put my TRUST in you.  Guide my steps as you make straight my path. Amen

No comments: