Translate

Tuesday

September 15


The weather has been cooler and so it feels more like Fall.  I usually adore Fall, the crisper weather, and the geared up activities.  This year, somehow, I don't want to let go of summer.  Maybe it is because I have a senior and this will be the last year of high school.  Letting go can be hard: letting go of the way things used to be, letting go of expectations, letting go of stuff we could do but no longer can do, letting go of plans that aren't working out, letting go of ... .

Merciful Lord, help me to let go of those things which I need to let go.  Help me to grieve those losses and accept those changes.  Help me to remember that you do not change and you are my solid rock.  Thank you for being the foundation of my life.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: