Translate

Wednesday

June 25



I saw a news story recently about kids and free time.  Apparently, people who had more unstructured time when children were more successful later in life.  Those who only had structured recreation were less likely to be creative or show initiative.  The need to create their own "fun" seemed to translate into abilities useful in the work place.

I do often seem to be trapped by agendas and calendars and schedules.  I NEED time to simply be with God, no agenda and no list and no goal except to spend time with the Lord.  I'm more successful in my life when I spend free time with God.

We put our hope in the Lord.  He is our help and our shield.  Our heart rejoices in God because we trust in his holy name.  Lord, let your faithful love surround us, because we wait for you."
-Psalm 33: 20-22

No comments: