Translate

Friday

February 7



Prayer of Thanks 

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the promise of a new day.  I offer a prayer of thanks today, having come through a time of need for physical and spiritual support.  I thank you for the wisdom and insight related to recent surgical decisions.  Thank you also for the skill and compassion you placed in the doctors and nurses who helped me in the hospital, creating such a positive outlook for recovery.  Once home, I am thankful for the number of family, friends, and members of our community of faith who openly conveyed their prayers for your healing power and their kindest words toward recovery.  Thank you for your continuing presence throughout this process, and I pray that I may be ready to offer others similar support in the future.  In  the name of the healing Christ, Amen.



No comments: