Translate

Saturday

April 23


Dear Father,
   I am sitting by the ocean today and I am thinking of You.  I am filled with awe and gratitude for            Your creation.  This is a place where You often meet me and where I have grown closer to You.
   I wonder, did You create the ocean to reveal more of Your nature to me?
   I listen to the ever present sounds of the vast surf and I think of You, so vast and ever present in my      life (Yahweh).
   I watch the waves as they rise and fall and I think of your power and strength (Elohim).
   I look out at the horizon and am overwhelmed by the might of all this ocean can do, and I think of        You, Father, the Almighty (El Shaddai).
   I am overflowing with gratitude that You have always been and always will be (El-olam).
Thank you, Father, for wanting to reveal more of Yourself to me by leading me to Your oceanside. I pray that I will always be open to receive all that You have for me here and everywhere.
In Your name,

Amen.

No comments: