Translate

Friday

August 7





How often are we asked to make decisions that will effect our future without knowing exactly what those effects will be?  I don't like facing a decision without all the facts.  Of course, we never really have all the facts, do we?  We aren't God, and we can't know everything and all possibilities.  We decide based on our best knowledge and circumstances at the time.  Sometimes, it works out well and other times, not so much.  We rely on prayer heavily in times of choice, but for me at least, I don't always go to God for "small" decisions.  I should go to God for ALL decisions.

Almighty God, please help me to make good choices.  Help me to turn to you and to listen for your will.  Help me to make the loving choice in all circumstances.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: