Translate

Monday

June 29




In my job, I need to think and plan far ahead, sometimes as much as a year ahead, but certainly months ahead.  I do this, knowing that as that event or date approaches, changes will need to be made.   Stuff happens, and persons can or cannot attend at the last minute.  There are times when the whole theme needs to change because world or community events impact our church.  It boggles my mind to think that God knew everything all the time, from forever ago.  I understand that God allows us to make choices, but still God knew the end from the beginning.  It is too complex to grasp.

Holy Lord, you are beyond my thoughts or imagination.  Your power and knowledge are unfathomable.  And although you know what I will choose, you still allow me to make that choice.  How gracious and merciful you are!  Thank you, Lord, for your love and patience.  Amen.


No comments: