Translate

Tuesday

July 15





We have certainly been having storms lately!!  I was visiting my mother and it seemed as though every afternoon, thunderstorms rolled through with crashing and flashing and reports of tornadoes.  I came home and encountered the same.  Limbs fall; trees topple; roads close; traffic lights and power lines snarl rush hour driving.  We huddled last night in basements and inner rooms amid warnings of tornadoes, then called loved ones to make sure they were safe.  Whew!  We have been praying through it all- may God keep us safe. May God walk with those who are injured or suffer loss.  May God uphold emergency responders.  May God grant us peace.

"For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation, my fortress; I shall never be shaken."   Psalm 62: 1-2

No comments: