Translate

Sunday

February 21



I was reading an article about reasons some people give for their actions.  The author of the article rightly noted that all the reasons were self-centered.  This isn't right for me, or I am choosing another something that will be better for me, or I need to have this.  How much of what we do is motivated by what we want or what we perceive is our need?  How often do we turn to God and ask if our decision is what God wants?  How much are we able to get outside of our own skin and see the world from God's perspective?  We have only to read the Bible to get a good idea of what God wants us to do- love, show mercy, love, do justice, love.

"Conduct yourselves with all humility, gentleness, and patience.  Accept each other with love, and make an effort to preserve the unity of the Spirit with the peace that ties you together."
Ephesians 4:2-3




No comments: