Translate

Monday

June 9


When we experience difficult times in our lives like an serious illness
or death of a loved one, are we tempted to ask "God, why is this happening to me"? That may be our immediate thought. We know that God has a plan for us, but we still question why terrible things happen to us. We can learn to trust God during these times. He is a loving, caring God, and He will provide strength in difficult times. If we open our hearts, we will be able to see God's hand at work during these difficult times. Often we see his love and strength shining through in the actions of our family and friends. I have come to realize that during difficult times in my life, I have grown closer to God.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I
praise him. (NIV)

No comments: