Translate

Friday

November 15


World Trade Center Site
Rising from the Ashes

Romans 8:26
“And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don’t even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groaning that cannot be expressed in words.”

Dearest Lord,
I need you to pray for me when I cannot find the words. Sometimes it feels like our world is falling apart. I want to be right. I want to fight back and yet I want peace. Help me find balance in the signs of your power, love and grace in the relational, physical or spiritual devastation that may be part of my life.
Help me use all my senses to let you fill me with the knowledge that you are with me in those times of need.  I know that you will pray for me if I sit quietly and let it happen.

Amen.


No comments: