Translate

Friday

April 21


Giving thanks is a very important part of our daily life. It is a challenge for me
at times to give thanks in all circumstances. I was having a difficult time dealing with
someone who was very angry and refused to talk to me. Giving thanks for this
troublesome situation was almost impossible. Then after some reflection, I realized
this struggle had brought me closer to God. I had spent many hours praying to God for
wisdom and courage in dealing with this person. I am thankful for God's presence during
this difficult time. Trusting God will help us develop this attitude of thankfulness at all times.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
                                                                                                     1 Thessalonians 5:18



No comments: