Translate

Monday

March 7





When I walk my dog, I sometimes feel handicapped by my lack of ability to smell what he smells.  He knows about our neighborhood in a far different way than I do.  He pulls toward a certain spot next to the neighbor's mailbox and gets excited, spending what seems to me an inordinate amount of time sniffing the ground.  To my eyes, there is nothing much there.  To his nose, something amazing left traces in the area.  There is so much more in the universe than I could ever know, see, smell, touch, or comprehend.  God is the creator of an immensely complex world!

My plans aren't your plans, nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.  Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my plans than your plans."  -Isaiah 55:8-9


No comments: