Translate

Saturday

February 27



This week trust God with your challenges, requests, prayers, decisions and questions by saying each challenge out load and responding with Proverbs 3:5.


Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
                                            New International Version


What is the direction for my life in retirement?
Guide my children and grandchildren to grow spiritually and live a faith-centered life?
Show my faith in this decision. 
Provide results that can determine treatment for healing?
What is the best choice for my family?
Ensure safety on this journey.
Where is home?
Equip me with skills to understand and accept others.
Focus my actions on what you determine is important. 

Trusting God with the outcome is the answer. Proverbs 3:5 is the response.


No comments: