Translate

Monday

March 23


Dear Lord,
Change my thinking.
Dislodge the lies put into my mind by the harsh judgments of others – and of myself.
Help me to let go of the dark strongholds in my life that fill my spirit with anger, resentment and unforgiveness.
Help me to remember that forgiveness is a choice I can make. It does not erase the wrong, but it frees me from the dark grip it has on me.
Help me to open my heart to you, and to grasp the good strongholds of your light, your words, and your healing.
Change my thinking, Lord. Open my heart – and my mind -- to you.


Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4: 31-32. The Message.

No comments: