Translate

Monday

November 25


I am getting excited.  Last week I was overwhelmed, but today, I think it will be okay!  I have my recipes and I am heading to the market.  The weather forecast has me concerned for the safety of all travelers.  The East coast of the US is supposed to receive rain or snow and ice and wind for the Thanksgiving holiday.  There's lots of talk about driving, eating, watching football, and shopping.  Some people will do a little, some will do it all.

Like I said, it's been hectic and I don't want to forget to make a point to "Give Thanks..."  
Thank you God for all the opportunities you have given me;  
Thank you God for the family I have and family I have had; 
Thank you God for friends:  for the friends who are close to me and to those I may just say hi in passing and wish them well.  Please bless them all.

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!  Give thanks to Him, bless His name!  For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations."  Psalm 100: 4-5 RSV.

No comments: