Translate

Thursday

May 10





Look around you:  Winter is over; the winter rains (snow and ice)are over, gone! Spring flowers are in blossom all over. The whole world’s a choir - and singing!
Song of Songs 2:11-12 (The Message)

I took some creative liberty and added the words snow and ice in the scripture passage. It seemed like old man winter just did not want to loosen its grip on us this year. But finally, better late than never - spring has arrived!

Spring is a favorite season for many people. It brings with it the hope of new creation and life, which God has promised us. It is a time of new beginnings.

This spring has taken me by surprise. You would think I would remember how beautiful the new leaves on the trees were and the vibrant colors and fragrances of the flowers from all the previous springs I have experienced in my life. Or maybe I just appreciate them more since we had to wait so long for spring this year. Or maybe I am just paying attention and being present. Whatever the reason, I am thanking God for Spring!

Let spring soak into your soul and renew your spirit!

No comments: